It has been a Fun Filled Year for Our Miss Florida Princess for Division 1 !


This year has been so much fun. I still can't forget the night I was crowned Princess Queen for Florida, I was so happy! I worked hard and believed in myself and I won. My mom told me that as Queen I had to be a good role model and give back to the community, so I did. I started by collecting school supplies for the Overtown Youth Center for kids like me that needed supplies to do good in school. I also volunteered a few times with a foundation I really like, the Joshua's Heart Foundation. This foundation was created by a kid who wants to stop hunger in South Florida. I helped give out flyers to the community, and I also helped raise money. I even helped by preparing bags of groceries and handing them to homeless people in Downtown Miami. Another time I helped pack food that would go around the world to feed kids who had no homes and little food with Feed My Starving Children. I learned a lot about kids all over the world and really enjoyed helping them. I even helped the environment! I planted trees in a historic mansion in Miami Springs with Treemendous. This was fun too because I really like gardening. My mom and I also walked together at the 2013 Walk Now for Autism Speaks to help people who have Autism like my friend Jaydan. Right now I am even collecting money for the Make A Wish Foundation to make a kid's wish come true. I really like volunteering and helping people and I learned to do this with National American Miss. I love being a Queen because it is so much fun and I get to learn a lot and meet new people. I had the chance to meet Tomas Regalado who is the mayor of Miami. I also met the commissioner of Miami, Wilfredo Gort. He gave me a certificate of appreciation for all the good things I have done for the community. I was so happy! I really enjoy doing good things and being a positive role model. With National American Miss I even had the chance to go to California for Nationals, that was amazing. California is beautiful and I loved Disneyland. I made so many friends that I will never forget! I am so glad to be part of the National American Miss family and I know you will too. I want to wish all the girls good luck and that you should always believe in yourselves and have fun! You will learn a lot and make many new friends. Remember we are special and we are all princesses! 
Hugs and Kisses Gabriela Sophia Chavez Miss Florida PrincessSM


The National Pageant!
The Red Carpet!

Formal Wear!
Fun at Disney Land!
Nationals !

Comments

Popular Posts