It's Been a Fabulous Year for the 2010 National American Miss Pre-Teen Mikayla Childs


Dear Contestants and Families:

Wow! What a year I have had. I have been here in Houston many times, competing just like you.  Winning the crown for the first time last year was an Amazing experience.  God has a plan for each and every one of us.  This year I have gotten to make several appearances as the Texas Preteen Queen.  I helped at “Dress a girl around the world”, where we took ordinary pillowcases and made them into beautiful dresses to give to little girls all over the world who had none.  I volunteered at the Houston Rodeo with my Mom and Dad, and I helped with Texas Open calls.  I was also in several parades in our area. 
Nationals was a Blast!! Disney was fun, Hollywood was Amazing, and California was just Awesome!!!  I have made so many new friends and was able to hang out with many of my old friends.  I Won 4th runner up Casual Wear and 2nd runner up Most Promising Model.  It was a Great Experience!!
I would have never been able to do this without the help of my Family, Thank you all for supporting me and loving me always.  Thank you Mrs. Candice and Mr. Brett for loving me like I was your own, Miss Alyssa for our skyping!!  Miss Ravayna for my hair at State!!!  Kaydianna and Shelbie for being my friends and being there when I Won!! I Love you All!! Thank you to Jill’s Fashion for my beautiful dress!!  Thank you Mrs. LaKishia for all your support!! Thank you Miss Tiffany for being there for me during my journey!! Thank you, Kathleen and Steve Mays, for creating a wonderful pageant system that has molded girls into poised, intelligent, and confident young women, to do Great things across the Nation.  To all the National American Miss Staff – My Namily, I can’t thank you enough!!
Girls, regardless of who wins the crown, use what you have learned this weekend to make a difference.  This weekend make sure you:
·         Dream Big, and Believe in Yourself
·         Smile and Have Fun
·         Make new Friends
Please stop by and say Hi.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you!!!! I wish you all the BEST!!
                                                                                                      Sincerely Yours,
                                                                                                Mikayla Childs
                                                2010-2011 National American Miss Texas Preteen

Mikayla at the National Pageant!
Mikayla with her proud parents after her BIG win !
Mikayla makes an appearance at a parade in her hometown
Mikayla's Cowning Moment!


Great Friends !





Comments

  1. mikayla your such inperation i am going to be comperting this weekend for miss south texas see you there you were in asome qween from makayla L

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so asome i will see you this weekend makayla L

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are cool makayla L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts