Meet The 2010-2011 National All-American Miss Jr. Teen A’lycia Hill !!!



 Hello my name is A’lycia Hill I am a junior at Walter Hines Page High School. My activities include cheerleading, student council, prom committee, and volunteering in my community. Winning The National All-American Miss Jr. Teen title has been extremely phenomenal. All of the young ladies competing for this title are truly amazing and I thank God for the opportunity of a lifetime. I was encouraged to participate in this pageant because of my older sister, who has been competing for five years and is currently the North Carolina Teen 2010-2011. After graduating high school I plan to become a fashion designer. My favorite place to shop is forever 21, that’s all you will find in my closet. People would be surprised to know that I want to skydive when I turn 18. If I received one million dollars the first thing I would do is give ten percent to my church, because I believe in tithing. My favorite quote is “Be the change you wish to see in the world” Mahatma Gandhi. My all time favorite movie is Disney Aladdin. As The 2010-2011 National All-American Miss Jr. Teen my main goal is to help as many people as possible by volunteering my time as a public servant and raising money for my organization and platform, which is breast cancer treatment and prevention. To the young ladies who plan to do National American Miss I advise you to be yourself and just have fun.
A'lycia is a member of her highschool cheerleading squad.
Walking The Red Carpet at Miss America

A'lycia Hill volunteering in her community by spreading the Chirstmas Spirit!
At church with her family



Comments

Popular Posts