Meet The 2010-2011 National All-American Miss Princess Kaysee French!








Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Kaysee: I was so excited! I didn’t know I was going to win.  It felt wonderful!

Tiffany: How did you prepare for nationals?
Kaysee: I practiced my intro and my song with my sister, Robynne and my Mom.  They helped me with formal wear,too, and to get used to the triangle stage. We had a lot of fun!

Tiffany: How did you get involved in NAM ?
Kaysee: My sister started when she was 5, so I went with her every year and got to go up on stage with her during practices.  My mom said I could do the pageant when I was 4 if I was a good girl.  When I turned 4 I asked my Mom if I could do it now and she said, yes!

Kaysse and her new baby sister

Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kaysee: I want to be a figure skater, a teacher, and an artist.

Tiffany: What to you like to do for fun?
Kaysee: I like to dress up and do fashion shows with my sister and friends.

Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Kaysee: I do drama at church and I go to the Extreme Wednesday program at church.  I have also done figure skating and voice lessons.  I want to start dance classes.




Tiffany: What is your best quality ?
Kaysee: My sister says that I am outgoing.

Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Kaysee: My friends would say that I am nice and that we like to play with each other.

Tiffany: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kaysee: The MALL!!

Kaysee and her sister Robynne
Tiffany: If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
Kaysee: I would wish for me to do the right thing all the time, that I could be with my family always even when I grow up, and that I could see my grandma again.

Tiffany: If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?
Kaysee: I don’t know..I would want to see what it was like to be a lot people.  Maybe I could trade places with my mom for a day.

Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
Kaysee: I would buy a Bible because I want to do stuff with God.


Kaysee at her Birthday Party !

Tiffany: What is your favorite quote?
Kaysee: “Brothers don’t shake hands, Brothers gotta huuuug”

Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie?
Kaysee: Veggie Tales

Tiffany: What is your most prized possession?
Kaysee: Bible



Family Time !
Tiffany: Who is your role model ?
Kaysee: Jesus

Tiffany: If you could star on any TV show what would it be?
Kaysee: Spongebob.

Tiffany: What do you hope to accomplish as The 2010-2011 National All-American Miss Princess ?
Kaysee: I want to help others and I want to be a good example for Jesus.


Sisters!

Tiffany: If you had to pick between your cell phone, computer or TV what would you pick?
Kaysee: The T.V. because I'm a couch potato! :)

Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Kaysee: Treat others how you want them to treat you.

Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Kaysee: I would choose vegetables because I want to stay healthy but I don’t really like a lot of vegetables.



Tiffany: What makes you unique ?
Kaysee: I think my eyes are unique because they change from hazel to brown.

Tiffany: What advice do you have for any girls thinking about entering NAM?
Kaysee:You should really do it because its fun and you can make more friends!!!
Kaysee loves her family!


Kaysee with her mom and sister volunteering with March of Dimes



Comments

Popular Posts