Featuring Miss New York Teen!



At just eleven years old, I began competing with National American Miss. I had no idea the impact it would have on my life. Six years later, I was able to fulfill my dream by being crowned The new National American Miss New York Teen. What a year it has been! This year, I was able to step out my comfort zone and do a bunch of things I never thought I could. I participated in food pantries, Beach clean ups and I was even able to volunteer with the Love Yourself Project which is something I care deeply about. 

Before I knew it, Nationals came around and it was the best week of my life. I was finally able to meet all the teen queens from across the nation who were all so accepting, driven and genuinely kind. I am grateful for the bond these girls and I have. Being on the Hollywood Tour and Disneyland made me never want to leave. To top it all off, I was able to come home with 3rd Runner up in the nation for National Runway Model.

This year would have not been possible with my support system. To all my friends, cousins, siblings and most importantly, parents. I am grateful for each and everyone of you. You guys made me the woman I am today and you support is always greatly appreciated. To all the contestants, You guys are so brave and beautiful. I hope you all soak in each and every moment of pageant weekend and make memories that will last a lifetime. Most importantly, Don’t forget to be yourself and embrace every flaw! 

For the last time, I am your Miss New York Teen 2017, Marsheley Johanna Souverin.








Comments

Popular Posts