What an Awesome Year for Miss Nevada Jr.Pre-Teen!





Being a first time pageant winner, I had no idea what to expect when I won NAM Junior Pre-Teen Nevada-Utah 2017. I never imagined it would be as exciting  as it has been and all of the amazing opportunities I have had. Since becoming queen, I have met so many important people in my hometown community of Las Vegas, Nevada. From first responders to community leaders to the many wonderful volunteers here in Las Vegas. I have meet so many amazing people and it has taught me so much about my community and I am so proud to be a Nevadan. I have also had the opportunity to work with some amazing charity organizations, including Operation Christmas Child, Make-A-Wish and the Ronald McDonald House. But my favorite time has been spent helping homeless pets with the Farmanity Project. I want to continue to be an advocate for homeless pets long after my title is gone and hope to make a difference in this growing problem someday. In addition to the wonderful community opportunities, I have also made wonderful friends and made many memories with the smart, talented and confidant girls that are a part of the NAM Namily. To my successor, get ready to start an amazing journey where you will make lasting memories and gain a whole other family! Thank you to the NAM Organization, to the Ewings and to my wonderful sister queens. I love you all!

Vivianna Valenti

National American Miss Nevada-Utah Junior Pre-Teen 2017





Comments

Popular Posts