We are so Proud of The 2017 Miss Nebraska Jr. Teen Hannah DeLashmutt!



One of my biggest dreams came true a year ago when I was crowned your 2017 Miss Nebraska Jr teen.  I knew the moment my name was called I wanted my year to be marked by serving others, working hard and most importantly making memories to last a lifetime.  This year has been nothing short of amazing. Volunteering with the Down Syndrome Alliance, MDA Walk, the Open Door Mission, Miss Amazing organization, the Serenity Project, and riding in the 4th of July parade was a great start to my year.  I also went on a summer tour, traveling over 5,000 miles across the country as visiting royalty.  I made stops in Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, and Iowa.  But let’s not forget about my favorite stop, the national pageant in sunny California.  I met girls from all over the country and had a blast getting to know them at the themed rehearsals.  I also enjoyed Disneyland, visiting the beach, and spending time with family at the thanksgiving banquet. Competing on the national stage was incredible. At the pink carpet awards I was honored to place top 10 in casual wear and 3rd runner up in most promising model.  However, the highlight of the trip was hearing my name called as 2nd runner up in the nation.
This weekend will be an unforgettable experience, don’t waste a second, live life with gratitude and remember a smile is the best makeup any girl can wear!  Wishing you the Best of Luck!
2017 Miss Nebraska Jr Teen,
Hannah DeLashmutt








Comments

Popular Posts