What an amazing year for Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen!

Wow!  What a year it has been! Congratulations to you all! I know how much time and hard work you and your parents have put into just being here! Be sure to thank those that have helped you! I remember arriving last year and being so excited to meet new friends, get on the stage and do MY best! Who knew that I would be lucky enough to walk away with the crown!  My year started right away with appearances at the Ronald McDonald House, Open Door Mission and various other organizations throughout Nebraska. My absolute favorite appearance was cooking dinner at the Ronald McDonald House with my sister queens for the families staying there. I received the President’s Volunteer Service Award for the work that I have done in my community, and that makes me happy to know that a 10 year old can make a difference! Nationals was an absolute blast!  Disneyland, fun themed rehearsals and competing on the national stage were all such amazing experiences. Being crowned the National Casual Wear Award winner was such an honor. Holding the title Miss Nebraska Jr. Pre-Teen 2017 has truly been life changing! Enjoy the moments, meet new friends and most of all HAVE A BLAST! I wish you all the best! I know there is only one crown, but don’t make this weekend about the crown, make it about being the best YOU you can be! Much Love, Lennon











Comments

Popular Posts