Featuring Miss Nebraska Princess!



Dear State Finalists,
Congratulations on making it to the State Pageant Finals! You are going to have the time of your life making new friends, learning new skills and showing off all your hard work!

My favorite experiences were giving back to the community by volunteering at the Ronald McDonald home, working with the Open-Door Mission, Miss Amazing Organization and helping the Sunshine Kids Cancer Foundation with magical moments.  I loved representing the crown at different Nebraska Parades as a true Queen and enjoyed having the best pageant dad ever as my chauffeur! I have cherished time with my sister queens whether it was being royalty at other pageants, road tripping together for sponsored photo shoots or being recognized at community events!

Special Thanks to my sisters, Tarisa & Tendra, who are the best supporters a girl could ask for!  Grateful for my mom who always makes sure my outfits, attitude and curls are always on point.  I’m fortunate to have the best grandparents who are always there to cheer me on! A huge hug and thanks goes out to my state directors, Breanne & Ryan Ewing, as I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you. You have inspired me to chase my dreams, be myself & go after it! Now, I stand here today and can honestly say to DREAM BIG because DREAMS DO COME TRUE. Live life with intention! #Namily #Growingconfidence

Signing off for the last time as your 2017 Miss Nebraska Princess,


Cora Frans

Comments

Popular Posts