It's Been an Awesome Year for Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl Ajae Richardson!




Wow, I can’t believe my year as your 2015 National American Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen Covergirl is coming to an end. It started off with a photoshoot, and many appearances with my sister queens. Serving my community and making a differences in the lives of others by participating in a host of 5K Walk/Runs, Habitat for Humanity, Cradles to Crayons, and A November to Remember.
Before I could look up, it was time for Nationals. I had so much fun seeing old friends and meeting so many new ones. After a week of competing, Disneyland, Hollywood Tour, and spending Thanksgiving with my Namily, I walked away being crowned your 2015-2016 National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Model.
After that more volunteering, then came NAM open calls and training sessions. One last stop as visiting royalty at the NAM Florida pageant. What a year of friendship, love and service.
To my successor: “Everybody can be great, because Everybody can serve”. This year means more than wearing a crown. Inspire others, serve others and be impactful. National American Miss promotes self-confidence, and helps each girl gain poise. Use this year to spread awareness and show others what National American Miss is all about.
Thank you to everyone who has made this year amazing, my Norristown Community, the PA NAM choreographers, my wonderful directors Mrs. Sandy and Mrs. Nicole, last but not less my two lovely grandmothers, my dad and the strongest woman I know, my mommy.

For the last time I am your 2015 Miss Pennsylvania Jr Pre-Teen Cover Girl, Ajae Richardson.










Comments

Popular Posts