Featuring Miss Pennsylvania Princess Anna Rinnier!




Dear NAMily,
Hearing my name called as your 2015 queen was like a dream come true, but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the year I would have ahead of me.  The highlight of my reign has been volunteering for my favorite organizations like Cradles to Crayons where children in need in my own community are provided the essentials they need to succeed in school and at home; Aid for Friends, where I put my love for cooking to use by preparing meals for the homebound and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer where supporters from my community join together for such an important cause.
My time spent with my sister queens have been so encouraging.  They are all true role models and now best friends.  We have had such an amazing year together at photo shoots, nationals in Disney Land and Hollywood, Hershey Park, our state capitol, ice cream parties, pageant prep sessions and open calls and we are even going to tour the White House!
For nationals, my whole family traveled across the country to California together to support me.  I had an amazing time at all of the themed parties, rehearsals and competitions and am so proud of my accomplishments.  Not only did I place 2nd runner up in the Princess division, I won the National Actress title and 3rd runner up Most Promising Model.
Being your 2015 Miss Pennsylvania Princess has introduced me to a new world.  Although this road is ending for me, it has led me down a path that will forever, shape my future.  For the girls who take this journey next, get ready for your dreams to come true!

With Love,

Anna Elizabeth Rinnier










Comments

Popular Posts