Featuring Miss New York Jr. Teen Danielle Velez!


Throughout my year as your National American Miss New York Jr. Teen, I have created so many memories that I will remember forever.  NAM has helped me grow into a more confident and outgoing person. During my year representing New York, I had the privilege working with amazing organizations such as the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and The Ronald McDonald House and much more! To be able to give back to my community and have some great opportunities with my title has been a blessing.

As nationals came along, I met so many incredible girls and had the time of my life in Sunny California. I got to spend a week with my sister queens and create a bond that will never be broken. Mr. and Mrs. Mayes, thank you for giving me an experience I will never forget. You have created an amazing organization where girls can grow and become confident young ladies. Mom and Dad, if it weren’t for your love and support I wouldn’t be where I am today, you both have supported my dreams and all things pageant related, I love you from the bottom of my heart. And to all my sister queens I want to thank you for making this year unforgettable, I love you all.

Being part of NAMily has been a highlight of my life! From being able to travel across the country, to making memories I will always hold close to my heart. To my successor, enjoy every moment and hold on tight because this year will go by in a flash and remember your dreams will carry you but you have to remember to fly first. I’m sad to say my reign of being your National American Miss New York Jr. Teen is coming to an end.



Best Wishes, 
Miss New York Junior Teen
Danielle Velez





Comments

Popular Posts