Featuring Cayla Rose Guili The 2014-2015 National All-American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen






NAM: Tell us about yourself:
Cayla: I am a ten year old girl who loves art, fashion, music, and fun. I have an adorable brother named Tyler, and the sweetest dog ever named Melody. I was born in Florida but I moved to California because my Dad is in the military. I have been doing pageants since I was 1 year old and I have loved pageants since then.

NAM: What activities are you involved in?
CaylaI do Figure Skating, Singing, dancing, modeling, acting, and of course pageants.

NAM: What are your plans for the future?
Cayla: I grow up I wish to be an Entertainment Lawyer with my own fashion company. I would also like to win the gold medal in the 2022 Olympics in Figure Skating.



NAM: How would your friends describe you?
Cayla: My friends would describe me as loyal, trustworthy, and generous…. And fun I hope so!

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
Cayla“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible.” by Audrey Hepburn.

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Cayla: I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it!!!



NAM: How did you prepare for the NAM National pageant?
Cayla: I sit with my mom and come up with my own ideas of what I want to do on stage and what I want to wear.  My mom really wants me be myself on stage, so get to come up with all of my own ideas! Then I Practice until I can do it perfectly so I am not nervous on stage. I really want to be confident and prepared for pageant weekend.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Cayla: I love Justice, Target, Toys R Us, and Nordstrom…. And Yogurtland!

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
Cayla: They gave me confidence on stage and public speaking skills, as well as friendships all over the country and memories to last a lifetime!



NAM: What is your most prized possession?
Cayla:My family, my sister queens, my American girl dolls, my crowns, my banners, and of course my I-phone.

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
Cayla: "Into the Woods"

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
Cayla: "Liv and Maddie"


NAM: What is your book?
Cayla: "Princess Academy"

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Cayla: Don’t over think it, be yourself and have fun!

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
Cayla: Acting or singing and making a difference by helping others.



NAM: What is your dream job?
Cayla:To be a famous actress or singer

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
Cayla:To do lots of volunteer service, I also hope to be a positive role model in whatever I do.  I really think about that in every decision I make.

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
Cayla: I volunteer for the SPCA, Wounded Warrior Project, Soles for Soles, Relay for life, and March of Dimes.  I am also planning on doing more this summer.  I feel like you can never give too much to those in need!



NAM: What is your most embarrassing moment?
Cayla:I had a talent show after school, so I had to go to school with rollers in my hair.  Most of my friends were not used to seeing that!

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
Cayla: Art is my favorite subject.

NAM: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Cayla: No More war, Free tickets to go any were you wish, and unlimited frozen yogurt.



NAM: What is your biggest fear?
Cayla: Losing someone I love.

NAM: What is the biggest misconception about your generation?
Cayla:That kids can’t make a difference in the world.

NAM: Who is your role model?
Cayla: My mom.


NAM: If you could go back in time to any historical event what would it be?
Cayla: I would go back to the 20 because it looks like a fun time, and those flapper girl outfits are just so cute.

NAM: Who is the most influential person in the world to you?
Cayla: My mom.  She is my homeschool teacher, acting coach, and is there for me whenever I need her.  She drives me to all of my activities and auditions.  She is my number one fan and I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without her.

NAM: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
Cayla: Cristina Perry and Demi Lovato.



NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
Cayla: Meeting new people, and making new friends.

NAM: How did you get started with NAM? How long have you been involved?
Cayla: I have been with NAM for 5 years. I became involved with NAM because a friend of mine recommended it in Florida, so when we moved to CA we tried it out.

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
Cayla: She is kind, confident, loyal, adventurous, a positive role model and never afraid to do the right thing.



NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
Cayla: I love to play dolls with my friends.

NAM: What makes your state unique?
Cayla: We have Hollywood and Disneyland.  We can also go play in the snow and swim at the beach on the same day! The mountains and beach are only 2 hours apart! I love California!

NAM: What is your favorite food?
Cayla: A baked potato with broccoli and cheese



NAM: What makes you laugh?
Cayla: My little brother.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured your national title? 
Cayla: OMG did I just win....... I DID…. I DID IT!!!! 

NAM: People would be surprised to know what about you?
Cayla:I am a working actress. I booked a commercial last year for Kid’s Cuisine. Just recently I booked a voice over for the new show on Disney Jr., Palace Pets I am the voice of Pumpkin. I recently did a McDonald’s Ad too, and am the voice of Skye on the new computer interactive game of Nick Jr.’s Paw Patrol!


Family!

2014-2015 NAM National Queens!


Cayla Rose Guili 2014-2015 National All-American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen






Comments

Popular Posts