What an Awesome Year for Miss New York Princess!






I can’t believe it has been a year since I was crowned your 2014 National American Miss NY Princess. I have had the most amazing year full of excitement and new experiences. Upon being crowned our town Mayor declared September 23rd forever to be known as Lilly Fauci Day! Can you believe that at 6 year’s old I have my own day!!! Then I was proclamated by the State of NY for always reaching for my goals and being a good role model to other children. I was able to use my title to help raise awareness for so many organizations including St. Jude’s, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association, St. Rita’s Free Medical Clinic, the Harrison Food Pantry, and the SPCA. I spent my year continuing to grow my confidence and character through Girl Scouts, an organization that I strongly support, by participating in food drives, donation collections, and cookie sales. I was the 2015 top cookie seller for my troop and helped donate over 200 boxes of cookies for “Operation Cookie Drop”. I participated as a contestant in the Voice of NYC to benefit St. Jude’s where I sang, “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Miserables. It wasn’t all work and I had lots of fun along the way. I spent the year hanging with my sister queens as they visited NYC, to marching in parades, to launching my modeling career. Going to Nationals was a dream come true. I met so many girls just like me who want to help their communities, become leaders, and change the world for the better. I made life long friends and saw those friends shine at competition at Nationals.  We had a blast running through the streets of Hollywood and attending the super fun rehearsals. I even got the coveted Spirit Stick!!! And of course, I can’t believe that I made Top 5! Never stop dreaming big, never stop reaching for your goals,  always have your invisible crown on, and remember you can do whatever you want, all you need to do is try! Always and Forever, your 2014 National American Miss NY Princess Lilly Fauci.










Comments

Popular Posts