It's a Top 5 Finish for Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen!





Dear 2015 Pennsylvania Jr Pre Teen State Finalist-
                  I am so excited that you all are coming to this year’s pageant. It is going to be full of excitement and I can’t wait to have so much fun with you. Make sure you remember to bring your camera so we can take lots of pictures together. Also don’t forget your dancing shoes for the 80’s Party!
                  I’ve been so busy this year, 1st I went to the National Pageant in California! My family and I enjoyed every moment of that trip! I’ve been visiting as royalty at many local events, pageants, and parades. I’ve done community service projects though our local chapter of Crowns for Cause. We participated in French creek clean up day, MS Bike tour, Charity walks, and Children’s Fairs. I really enjoyed working with the public. Being a state Queen means much more than wearing a sash and crown, it means giving back to your community and sharing kindness with all that surround you.
                  This August is when it all will begin for you girls! I want you all to bring your great personalities and smiles! I will be there rooting for you all and I can’t wait to meet you. My two favorite sayings are “With Hard Work and Determination Your Dreams Do Come True!” and “Remember to Always Keep Smiling!!!”

Sincerely,
Kylie Paige Beck

2014 Miss Pennsylvania Jr Pre Teen Division 2






Comments

Popular Posts