Featuring Miss Florida Teen!




In 2007, I stepped on the National American Miss stage as a frail 11 year old unaware of the life-changing journey I will soon embark on. Eight years later with two state titles, I cannot be more thankful for the opportunities and doors opened by National American Miss. I cannot believe that the time has come to pass on the title of Miss Florida Teen.

It has been a whirlwind of a year to say the least! During my reign I volunteered at hospitals and nursing homes, made special appearances in other pageants, traveled around the state as an emcee for numerous festivals, organizations, and events.

The highlight of my year was traveling to Hollywood, California to represent Florida. I was in cloud 9 to be reunited with old friends and meet new friends from across the country! Nationals was more than I could ever dream off - from the Hollywood tour, Disneyland and themed rehearsals. I was so honored and blessed to bring home Best Resume, 3rd runner up Thank you Note, 1st runner up to the National Photogenic title, and won TWO National titles: National Most Promising Model and National Casual Wear Model! Furthermore, I was blessed to have placed 3rd runner up in the entire nation to the National Queen’s title!!!

I am so thankful for all those who have been part of this beautiful journey, I would not be here without your unconditional love and support. National American Miss has become a huge part of my life for eight years and I am incredibly grateful for the friends, memories, and life skills that I have gained from this wonderful organization.

To all the girls competing and dreaming to hold this prestigious title, keep reaching for the stars and make it a goal to grow and improve as a person during pageant weekend. And to my successor, live your dream and walk into your new reality! Congratulations and good luck at nationals!

Crowns and kisses,


Michaela Abelgas


Comments

Popular Posts