It's Been a Wonderful Year for Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen!





Hello, this is Miss Florida Jr. Preteen, Megan Henry. I’ve had a great year and wanted to say thank you. I first want to say thank you to NAM. You’ve given me many skills like confidence, stage presence, and interview skills. Confidence helps you talk to new people or speak in front of a large crowd. Stage presence is to be mindful of what you’re doing on stage. Interview skills are what you need if you want a job. NAM has given me these tree things and more. Thank you NAM for what you’ve given me!
I would also like to thank my sister queens for helping me throughout the year. Most of my sister queens have done NAM before and knows exactly what to do and how. I’ve had a lot of fun getting to know you guys. My favorite parts were the open calls and taking pictures! Thank you sister queens for all the fun!
I would love to give a big thanks to my sponsors for donating money to me. You guys are a big part of why I’m Miss Florida. Donating is something you don’t have to do, but my sponsors did anyway. I might not have gotten the dress I got without you guys. Thank you sponsors for donating so generously!
And the last people that I would like to thank is my family. They’re so many things to thank you for that you don’t even know. I would like to thank my Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas, Grandpas, and other family members for supporting me and donating for the pageant. I’d like to give a special thanks to my sister, Taryn, and my brother, Benjamin, for supporting me and taking excellent pictures. I would lastly like to give a very, very, very special thanks to my mom and dad for letting me do the pageant and go to California to compete. My family is my biggest supporter and I love them. Thank you family!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
Yours Truly,
Miss Florida Jr. Preteen, Megan 








Comments

Popular Posts