Check out Miss Washington Princess!





Wow! What a year this has been. I tried my first pageant ever and was so excited that I actually was crowned Miss Washington!!!  Having this title has opened a lot of doors for me and I feel so grateful to NAM for giving me this opportunity!

My shock didn’t stop in Washington though.  At Nationals in California I was having the time of my life just being there but was further blessed beyond my wildest dreams to be crowned the National American Miss Princess.  I still can’t believe this dream that I live in as your National Princess.

I have had an amazing year of service making 78 “Wish Packs” for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, participating in many walks to benefit babies, epilepsy, and starving children, to name a few.  Picking out and buying Christmas presents, for a homeless shelter, was one of my favorite projects because of seeing the joy of the children when they opened their gifts. I even gave a 45 min. presentation on making a difference in the world at an elementary school assembly.

I had the BEST time with my amazing sister queens! Thank you for shining the way for me!  To all state finalist, always keep a smile on your face and remember that every girl is a princess…you just have to believe it!  To my successor, I wish you the best year ever and don’t forget to enjoy every second! 


For the last time, I am your 2014-2015 Miss Washington Princess Hailey Stroh.   









Comments

Popular Posts