Take a Look at Miss Kansas Princess 2014!



July 19th 2014 started my year of service as the 2014 National American Miss Kansas Princess. This year has been a wonderful and exciting year.  
I would like to thank National American Miss for the opportunities to be able to help others in my community. I volunteered at many organizations like the Ronald McDonald House and Bonner animal rescue. NAM also has helped me grow into a wonderful role model for other girls by building my self-confidence and communication skills. 
I loved every moment at the National Pageant and at Disney Land. During my week in California I made many lifelong friends from all over the United States and experienced lots of life long memories.
This year in the NAMily has been a wonderful year full of great memories. 
Always and forever,
Leanna Larson
Miss Kansas Princess 2014

Comments

Popular Posts