Check out Miss Pennsylvania Princess Charli Donaldson!



National American Miss gave me the opportunity to try something new and it has turned into a series of moments in my life that have been amazing. After being crowned your 2014 Miss Pennsylvania Princess, I attended the National Pageant in Disneyland! I made new friends from all over the country, placed 4th Runner Up in the Spokesmodel competition and came in 1st Runner Up Overall!  
I have teamed up with my local library to hold card drives to benefit Meals on Wheels and our active military - and I am helping to start a service program that will meet regularly at the library! I was invited to meet my mayor, my county executive, my state senator and my U. S. Congressman! I am even getting to go to Washington D.C. and tour the Capitol!  
Being a NAM Princess has helped to create great moments in my life that have grown my confidence, my public speaking abilities and my awareness that I can make a difference in my community. 
I am your 2014 National American Miss Pennsylvania Princess, Charli Donaldson, and I invite you try something new because "great moments are born from great opportunities!" (Herb Brooks)

Comments

Popular Posts