Say Hello to Miss Pennsylvania Covergirl



I truly feel blessed and honored with winning the title of 2014 Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl. During my 2014 year of service, I knew my mission would be to continue to help families in my community. I took part in several 5k runs to support finding a cure for Parkinson's disease. Thanks to my NAM crown and title, our local Meteorologist Dave Murphy asked for my help in starting the 2014 "Moving Day" 5k run and walk in Central Philadelphia. My new friend, Amy Moore, at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia helped me make a donation of art supplies, puzzles and games to the children staying at the hospital. Last but certainly not least, I hosted a pool party to raise $500.00 for new books at my school. I got to see my friends and cool down from the summer heat. What a blast! Thank you to Ms. Sandy and Ms. Nicole for providing me the opportunity to develop my skills in poise, manners, giving speeches and grace.
Hugs and Kisses,
Hannah Yannelli
2014 Miss Pennsylvania Jr. Pre Teen Cover Girl

Comments

Popular Posts