Its been a wonderful year for Miss Colorado Princess!




Wow what a year! I’ve enjoyed so many moments being your 2014 Colorado Princess. Being a Princess is more than "just wearing the crown and banner", it’s about getting up doing things! I didn’t wait and started my service right away. I donated all the school supplies to four schools at Fort Carson, Colorado 
I was also fortunate to volunteer for several organizations, including National Mill Dog Rescue, show off my cooking skills at the Ronald McDonald House, raise food donations for the local food bank and ring the Salvation Army bell during the holidays. The list goes on with several other organizations including Race for the Cure 5K, honoring my Nana and other breast cancer survivors. 
While I carried a smile in my heart and wore one to match on my face, I participated in several parades with my sister queens, it was so much fun. Oh, and speaking of smiles I was even featured in the November 2014 issue of Denver’s Asian Magazine. 
God has blessed me beyond what my 8 year old mind can ever imagine. I met other girls I can call friends for life while visiting the Oklahoma, North Texas and Arizona pageants as a visiting Royalty Queen during the summer. The highlight of my year was when I went to Nationals, I met many more new friends, had lots of fun at Disneyland and placed 2nd for volunteer award. God has blessed me with friends for life and wonderful opportunities, giving me great confidence during my year of service as the 2014 Miss Colorado Princess, Emily Bourdon.

Comments

Popular Posts