Meet Miss Colorado Jr. Pre-Teen Anoyoh Mancho!


Since I was crowned the National American Miss 2014 Colorado Jr. Pre-Teen queen last summer I started my year of service right away. I donated all the community service book donations collected pageant weekend to the Colorado Fire Station #8 for them to distribute throughout the community. I also participated in a back to school drive with the Colorado Springs fire department which favored the disadvantage inner city children and supplied them with school supplies. One Saturday per month I volunteered at the local food bank where I helped collect items that were donated to the local food bank to help stamp hunger in our community. I was even featured in the Denver digest magazine and the CHCC magazine for my volunteer work in the community. The highlight of my year was when I went to the National Pageant in California. I made so many new friends, had lots of fun, and placed top 10 in the country. It has been an amazing experience so far as your 2014 Colorado Jr. Pre-Teen queen.

Comments

Popular Posts