What a year for the The 2012 Miss Texas Jr Teen Moriah Foster!





Hello Smart, Beautiful, Successful Ladies!!!
I am so proud to have been able to represent my Great State of Texas for the past year. As a first time NAM pageant girl, all things are possible. I know the feeling of being nervous and a little shy. As a great lady once told me- My Mom! “Feeling a few butterflies is a good feeling- Turn those beautiful, flying creatures loose in your own garden and watch them soar!!”  As you embark on this new journey, keep in mind all the other girls who would love to be in your shoes! All of you are winners, just for having the courage, confidence and empowerment to stand on stage and be yourself. Your experience will give you the motivation to conquer that next attempt at getting whatever you want out of life. If you are the next Queen, Do not place your crown on a shelf. Work your Banner and Crown the entire year. It will open great doors of opportunity for you to help others and achieve personal goals. My Banner allowed me to meet with Governor Rick Perry and set up so many different fund raisers for my friends that are not quite as fortunate as I have been. From raising money for Challenged Art students to Juvenile Diabetes- Work that Prestigious award to everyone’s benefit!! Good luck to all of my NAM friends!!!! Let your Butterflies loose and Soar!!!
Love and Blessings,

Moriah Foster
 National American Miss Texas Junior Teen




Moriah volunteering in her community!






With Governor Rick Perry 









Comments

Popular Posts