It has Been a Great Year and a Top 10 Finish for The 2011 National American Miss North Texas Pre-Teen



Dear Contestants,

God is great, and this past year has been great. I was honored when my name was called as your new Miss Texas Pre Teen. 

I have so much to be thankful for- my family, friends and National American Miss Pageants.  I almost missed the state pageant; newly diagnosed with a rare condition of bone tumors and facing the possibility of cancer, facial disfigurement or paralysis, it took a lot of convincing for my mother to agree. Once there my mom telling me, “Gabriela have fun, enjoy yourself, make the most of today”.

With a successful surgery and only two inches of my jaw removed, I was proud to represent Texas at the National Pageant in Anaheim, California.  Nationals in California was wonderful, I was able to make new friends and reunited with previous friends.   

Thank you God and for making my dreams come true and to everyone who made this year so special. I enjoyed every public appearance and being able to volunteer my time to so many worthy community projects.
  
Best wishes and good luck to all the girls competing this year.  I hope that every girl in the pageant “has fun, enjoys themselves and makes the most of today”.



Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
-- Dr. Seuss



Gabriela Christina Flores

 Miss Texas Pre Teen 2011


Comments

Popular Posts