It's a Wrap for The 2010 National American Miss Florida!


Hello Everyone,
            This has been a remarkable journey as your 2010 Miss Florida Miss Queen for National American Miss. From the moment I was crowned, I was overjoyed knowing I have a commitment to this organization to follow my dreams and inspire our youth through positive messages.
            Each time I stood on stage, interviewed, or spoke publicly I was able to share my passion as an activist while learning individual’s personal stories. As the Founder and President of an international non-profit organization, Love Letters: Random Cards of Kindness, Inc., I was able to touch the lives of over 80,000 children going through treatments and surgeries. Our mission is to create upbeat homemade cards for kids with life-threatening illnesses.
            Being able to meet other women that carry similar traits like myself at Nationals in Anaheim, California was such a special journey. Smiles and laughter filled the air as we spent time together. I got a taste of the Hollywood treatment as the NAM family rolled out the red carpet and photographers captured our moments through pictures.
            During my reign, I’ve gained strength in knowing who I am and feel fortunate that National American Miss has allowed me to foster this growth. Being apart of the NAM family is such an honor and I’m grateful for their continuous support in my endeavors. To my family and friends, you always stood by my side and provided me with hugs and kisses full of unconditional love. No matter if I’m on stage, reporting in the field, or at a university function you’re always cheering me on. I’m elated to have a “Chana Cheer Squad” who endlessly supports my ambitions.
            To all the girls competing this weekend, you have opened so many doors for your future by learning public speaking, interview skills and gaining confidence. To my successor you have an adventure waiting so hold on because it will be a ride of a lifetime!
XOXOX,
Kaitlyn Chana





Comments

Popular Posts