It's a Top Five Finish for The 2010 Natinal American Miss Texas PreTeen



Briana Tatum
2010 Miss North Texas Pre-Teen Queen


     Oh My Gosh!  I can’t believe that my year as the 2010 Miss Texas Pre-Teen has come to an end.  This has been my best pageant year ever!!!  Not only did I place top five in the Casual Wear optional contest at the National Pageant, but I was also named 4th runner-up to National title.  Hollywood, California was so much fun! I was able to hang out with my family and sister queens at Disneyland, during the Hollywood Tour, and at the beach.

     During my reign, my community service involved serving lunch to residents at a nursing home, serving dinner to parents of severely ill children at a local Ronald McDonald house, and continuing my community service platform for “Meals On Wheels.”  I was also a spokesperson to recruit more volunteers for this organization by appearing live with a local radio station d.j. for 94.5 K-Soul.  But my favorite community involvement was passing out backpacks stuffed with school supplies during a “Back-to-School” fair with my big sister queen Liz Pospisil the “2010 Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen Queen.”  I was also able to travel to the South Texas and Oklahoma pageant with my little sister queens Addie Thompson and Jaci Walker.  You guys made traveling so much fun!

     Before I say goodbye, I want to thank Mr. and Mrs. Mayes for the “BEST” pageant organization for young girls.  Thank you to Mrs. LaKishia Edwards, Ms. Tiffany Saylor, Mrs. Tiffany Hague, Mrs. Palmgren, Ms. Blackwell, and everyone at NAM for their kind, and loving spirits.  To Ms. Joy Suprano, the BEST emcee ever! To Ms. Suzie; Thank you for making me the elegant, young lady that I am today. To Ms. Ravayna and David; the BEST pageant friends ever! To Ms. Margaret Allings; the BEST fashion designer in the USA! To Aunt Tangie; the BEST hairstylist in Texas.  To my Grandma, Uncle Ren, and Aunt Cat for helping me to get to Nationals.  To all of my family and friends who helped make this journey a great memory.  To the BEST parents in the universe.  I LOVE YOU so very much! And to my big 3 brothers, the BEST cheerleaders in the world.  And to my successor, may this be your BEST pageant year ever! 


Sincerely,

 Briana Marie Tatum











Comments

Popular Posts