It's Been a Fantastic Year for the 2010 National American Miss Texas Princess Addie Thompson!



Addie Thompson
2010-2011 National American Miss Texas Princess



Dear Contestants,


What an amazing year this has been representing the Lone Star State. 

I have had so many opportunities to serve in my community.  I volunteered for the North Texas Buddy Walk to help raise money for research and education for children with Down’s syndrome.  I also attended to National Health and Safety Fair to promote health and safety in communities. I appeared in many local parades and I even got to participate in the Texas State Fair.  I also enjoyed my trip to Nationals in sunny California.  What a magical day at Disneyland I had with my sister queens and family. 

As my reign comes to an end, I want to thank National American Miss for providing this opportunity.  I have had the time of my life and met so many new friends.  Thank you to my family for taking this journey with me.  Finally, I want the thanks Jesus for everything in my life…through Him all things are possible.



Your 2010-2011 National American Miss Texas Princess,

Addie Thompson



Comments

Popular Posts