It's Been a GREAT year for Juliana Heichel, The 2010 National American Miss Ohio Jr Pre-Teen!



Hey Girls,
I can’t believe it has been a year since I was crowned the National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Queen Ohio. I’ll never forget the moment when I heard my name called and bubbles were floating everywhere. I couldn’t stop smiling as I looked over at my sister who also placed in the top five.
I had a blast appearing in parades, singing at events and raising money for Leukemia in the Light the Night Walk. I became fast friends with my sister queens and going to Nationals in sunny California for the second time was so much fun.
I would like to thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes for giving me the opportunity to represent Ohio and be a positive role model for other girls in my state. And thank you to my fabulous family. To my sister Madison, I am so happy we were able to take this journey together for a second time. To my Mom and Dad, thank you for your unconditional love and sacrifice. To Miss Rhonda thank you for your constant support and to my Nana, thank you for being my biggest cheerleader at Nationals.
Girls, the best advice I can give you this weekend is have fun, look fabulous and make friends that will last forever. Then everyone wins! Good-bye for now my NAM family, until we meet again when all three Heichel sisters take the stage!
God Bless,
Your National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Queen
Juliana Payton Heichel

Comments

Popular Posts