Meet The 2010-2011 National American Miss Pre-Teen Lexi Collins!

Lexi Collins The 2010-2011 National American Miss Pre-Teen
Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Lexi: I wasn't sure if they called my name or not!!! I was really shocked when they said "Lexi you won!" I was walking off of the stage thinking that I was first runner up.
Tiffany: How did you get involved in NAM?
Lexi: My older sister, Caroline competed in NAM before I did - she was first runner up last year and she won the PA title this year with me.  I watched her pageants and took notes, knowing that one day I would get the chance to be on that stage!!
Tiffany: How did you prepare for Nationals? 
Lexi: My sister and I would always ask each other questions in the car so that we were prepared for interview.  I wrote a good personal introduction and practiced it in the shower!!! Then I got to pick out a beautiful gown!

The Crowning Moment

Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Lexi: I would love to be in the fashion industry!!
Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun? 
Lexi: I love to go to the pool in the summer, sleepover my frieinds' houses, go to amusement parks and ride roller coasters and of course go shopping!!
Tiffany:What activities are you involved in?
Lexi:  I gave up cheerleading at my school to concentrate on dance.  I am on Krystie's Dance Academy's National Competition Team and they are one of the top rated studios in the country - so I put a lot of time into dancing - but I also golf and model.
Lexi is a champion dancer.
Tiffany: What is your best quality
 Lexi: My teachers always tell my Mom that I am friends with everyone - I really believe that friendliness is an important characteristic.
Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Lexi: My friends say that I am always smiling!!  They also say that I have BIG DREAMS
Tiffany:Where is your favorite place to shop? 
Lexi: I like H & M because they have top fashion at great prices.
Lexi Collins 2010-2011 National American Miss Pre-Teen
 Tiffany: Finish this sentence.People would be surprised to know...
Lexi: That I like to sew!!
Tiffany: What is your favorite childhood memory? 
Lexi: My favorite childhood memory is going to Disney World and seeing the beautiful princesses.
Tiffany: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Lexi: I would like to be famous, meet Justin Bieber and live happily with my family forever!!
Lexi with her parents after winning Miss Pennsylvania Pre-Teen
 Tiffany: If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?
Lexi:  I would like to be Selena Gomez for a day so that I could be on the Disney Channel!
Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy? 
Lexi: I would buy a new fancy car!!
Tiffany: What is your favorite quote
Lexi: "Be a leader, not a follower"
Lexi also the national Top Model Competition
 Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie? 
Lexi: Dear John
Tiffany: What is your most prized possession? 
Lexi: My sewing machine - so that I can create things!!
Tiffany: What is your favorite book? 
Lexi: Justin Bieber:  First Step 2 Forever: My Story
Lexi having fun on the beach at the National Pageant
 Tiffany: Who is your role model? 
Lexi: Julianne Hough, from Dancing with the Stars, she is a great dancer with good morals
Tiffany:What do you hope to accomplish as The 2010-2011 National American Miss Pre-Teen?
 Lexi:  I would like to reach out to other preteens and show that NAM is a great experience. I would also like to volunteer as much time as I can to help other kids!
Tiffany: If you had to pick between your cell, computer or TV what would you pick?
Lexi:  I would pick my cell phone because I like to interact with my friends and family
Lexi having fun at Disney Land!
 Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received ?
Lexi: I believe that you should Never say Never!!!!
Tiffany: What is your favorite and least favorite subject in school?
Lexi: language arts if my favorite and social studies the least!
Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be ?
Lexi:  I would choose Nutella!!
Lexi Collins The 2010-2011 National American Miss Pre-Teen.

Lexi with former national Pre-Teen Titleholders


Lexi working it for the camera!







Comments

  1. We are so Excited for you!! WTG God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the pleasure to meet Lexi when we helped with the Tenn pageant she is so sweet and beautiful inside and out also a good role model to all little girls. God Bless you Lexi

    Love
    The Wethal Family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts