Meet The 2010-2011 National American Miss Princess Jenissa Varela

Jenissa Varela The 2010-2011 National American Miss Princess
Tiffany: What was your first reaction when you won your national title?
Jenissa: OMG, I was so shocked when they announced CT as the winner! At first I didn't even realize that I won, until I saw the reaction on my parents and aunt's face. I have never ever seen them look so happy! I couldn't believe it. Goes to show, if you want something so bad, you need to give it your all to achieve your goals.

Tiffany: How did you prepare for nationals?
Jenissa: Oh man!! Preparing for nationals was something I will NEVER forget. First, we went over all of my state scores and comments to see where improvement was needed, That helped to know exactly what we really needed to focus on. My mom contacted my sister queen Amaryllis Roodriguez, who took much time out of her busy schedule to make sure I was well prepared for nationals. Every car ride, my mom would ask me interview questions. After a few questions I would then have to say my intro 2 to 3 times. Needless to say, we go lots of places. So when we got to national, I was WELL prepared.
Jenissa with her family right after she won the national title!
Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jenissa: When i grow up i want to major in becoming a medical scientist. I would to research and find cures for diseases. I would also like to minor in dance. One day i would love to own my own dance studio.

Tiffany: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Jenissa: My most favorite place to shop is at Justice. i absolutely love that store. I think their clothes are super stylish, and their accessories are extra cute! When i wear clothes from Justice, i know i'm always in style. I'm HUGE on fashion.

Jennissa in the opening dance number

Tiffany: What is your favorite color?
Jenissa: My favorite color is green. I love the color green because that is the color of the signal light to go, which means shorter car rides. I don't like traffic!

Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun?
Jenissa: I like to play my guitar,that I just got for Christmas. Go to dance class, and go to the movies with my parents.


Sister Queens!
Tiffany: Finish this sentence: People would be surprised to know...
Jenissa: People would be surprised to know that I've never liked barbies or baby dolls, but I do LOVE my skateboard

Tiffany: If I gave you 1 million dollars what is the first thing you would by?
Jenissa: If you gave me 1 million dollars, the first thing i would buy would be a huge house for my mommy! i would make sure the house had a huge pool and an enormous workout room.

Jenissa with her spirit stick at the National Pageant
Tiffany: What is your all time favorite movie?
Jenissa: My all time favorite movie is the AVATAR. I can watch that movie over and over again. I can answer any question anyone would ever have about that movie! I suggest everyone watch it!

Tiffany:If you had to pick between your computer or TV what would you pick?
Jenissa: If I had to pick between my computer or the tv I would definitely pick my laptop. I can watch the same shows on my computer as I would watch on tv. I enjoy surfing the web. I can stay on my laptop all day and never get bored. I also enjoy researching different types of animals on a daily basis and playing Pixie Hallow!

Jenissa in the formal wear competition
Tiffany: What is your favorite subject in school?
Jenissa: My favorite subject in school is english/writting. I enjoy reading books and making up my own personal stories. Since the first grade I have received 100% on all of my spelling test. 

Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Jenissa: That's tough! If i could only eat one food for the rest of my life i would have to say it would be mac & cheese. I prefer baked, but I'll settle for any!

Tiffany: How would your friends describe you?
Jenissa: Most of my friends would most likely describe me as playful,caring,and definitely funny! I'm an outgoing kid with lots of energy!

Jenissa also won the Top Model Competition at the National Pageant!

Jenissa with her Dad !




Comments

Popular Posts