Meet Tara-Nicole Azarian The 2009 National American Miss North Carolina Jr Preteen !

Lets get the scoop on the young lady that took home the NAM North Carolina Jr Preteen title last year !!! Tara-Nicole is a very busy tween with a very bright future ahead of her ! She is an all-star cheerleader and very busy actress!!! Lets get to know more about her...

Tiffany: What does your title mean to you?
Tara-Nicole: It means a great deal to me. I worked very hard to win my State NAM title! It's also an affirmation that NAM does look for "real" girls. My mom & I prepared for the pageant together. I do not have a coach, I wrote my introduction & we shopped for my clothes at regular formal stores. Me being me was all I needed to be...and that's how I think it should be! Pageants should encourage & motivate girls to be the best THEM they can be & not to try to be anyone else!

Tiffany: What activities are you involved in?
Tara-Nicole: I am an actress, I am an All-Star cheerleader, a Girl Scout, I dance & I volunteer!
Tiffany: Tell me about the up coming movie you are in.
Tara-Nicole: Well, I've been in several movies that are in post production or have been released in theaters or film festivals. My latest movie to be released is an indie film called "Judith: The Night She Stayed Home." It's a prequel to the movie "Halloween". It has received several good reviews so far & one even mentioned me!!! You can read more about it on IMDB. Also, if you know where to look for me, you can see me several times in the movie "Blood Done SIgn My Name" which is in theaters now.
 
Tiffany: What was it like working on set?
Tara-Nicole:Well...every set is different. Some are fast paced & high energy & others are more relaxed. Josh Hasty ("Judith" director) & Kenny Caperton ("Judith" Producer) ran a very fun, relaxed set. I loved, LOVED every second working with them....but, I happen to love working in horror films, as I find the FX (special effects) make-up fascinating. I also REALLY like films when my character is evil....ask any actor - there's nothing like playing a villain!
On the set of "The Trial" with Matthew Modine
Tiffany: What is the Movie about?
Tara-Nicole: "Judith: The Night She Stayed Home" is a backstory about the characters in the "Halloween" movie. I play Jamie Perry. I am a sweet girl from the neighborhood, who decides to trick or treat at Michael's house!
 
Tiffany: When can we watch it?
Tara-Nicole: The premiere for "Judith" was March 7th in Raleigh, NC. I know it's scheduled for many more screenings, but I do not have the schedule yet. I will keep you updated though! I will say that is is a film for only teens & adults to see, since it's a horror film. I do have another film in post produciton, "katy Dee, Girl Detective" & it is a family / Christian / mystery perfect for the entire family. It is a straight to DVD release & will be available sometime early summer. I will let you know as soon as I get my copy!
Filming "Judith" 
Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun?
Tara-Nicole: Well...actually acting is what I love to do! And that's a good thing, because it is hard work & very time consuming. Besides acting, I totally love All-Star cheering. The gymnastics element keeps me comming back for more after every practice. My family & I are also HUGE Disney freaks & we go to Disney World in FL as often as we can. I know every inch of all 4 parks blindfolded! :o)
On the set of "Blood Done Sign My Name" with Rick Schroder

Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tara-Nicole: Personally: I want to be happy & successful, Professionally: I want to continue acting.

Tiffany: If you could have one wish what would it be?
Tara-Nicole: hmmmmm. Ok, if you mean a wish for me...it would be to go on one of the new Disney Cruise ships - I am dying to check out the water roller coasters the new ships have! If it's a wish for others...it would be for every child to have at least one person in his or her life that loves them to the end of time. We all need that absolute, unconditional love & support to make us good people & successful people. Kids are the future. Just think of how much could be achieved if every child had a stable home life?

Comments

  1. What an awesome read Tara! I am very proud of you! Miss you too!

    Love,
    Isabella Cowley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts