Kendyl Kimbler 09-10 National All-American Miss Jr Teen meets Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron !!!

Hi Everyone! This is Kendyl, your National All American Miss Jr. Teen! One of the best memories so far during my reign Is going to Las Vegas with my sister queens to see the Miss America Pageant. Well, imagine my excitement when I found out that Miss America, Caressa Cameron was coming to my hometown!!! Thanks to a promotion by DSW Shoes, I WAS GOING TO MEET HER live and in person!!!
OK, First Decision...What do you wear to meet Miss America??? 5 outfits later, Mom and I decided on Texas Casual (blue jeans and a nice sweater). Straight hair or curled? Straight, since it was so windy outside. Shoes? Boots that my sister bought at DSW. I will tell her tomorrow that I borrowed them (maybe). So, ready to go fight the TX traffic! I couldn't wait to get there!
My first impression of Miss America was how TINY she was! You know how you always picture celebrities as larger than life? She is beautiful, flawless skin, and the prettiest smile! I found out her first pageant was "Future Little Miss America" when she was 7, she won Miss Virginia on her second try and her favorite part about Texas is the food !!! She loves Tex Mex and of course she LOVES shoes! She gets a new pair from DSW everyday !What did I like the most about Miss America? Caressa is a real, friendly, down to earth, NORMAL person...Just like
Kendyl with Miss America 2010

Comments

  1. hey kendyl im going to compete in the national all american miss jr pre teen i won miss photoginic how cool ur awsome hope to see u ur very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts