Isabella Giovanna Cowley The 2009 National American Miss Maryland Jr Preteen Visits the Good Morning America Set !

Isabella Giovanna Cowley went to New York City to visit Good Morning America!!! She even got a tour of the set and pictures with all of the news anchors !!!
"I got to meet all the fantastic anchor men and women and speak to the other little girls about NAMISS that were in the studio! I even got to take a wonderful tour!" Isabella

Isabella with Robin Roberts
"I think I may have even outdone Sam "Storm" Champion delivering the news! I have NAMISS to thank for my fantastic public speaking skills from the fabulous spokesmodel competition! Who knows, maybe I will be a news correspondent one day! It could happen!" Isabella
NAM titleholders with Juju Chang
With George Stephanopoulos

Comments

Popular Posts