Meet Courtney Bearer The 2009-2010 National American Miss Princess !

Tiffany: What was your first reaction after winning the title of National American Princess 09-10?

Courtney: Oh my GOODNESS, I can't believe it !!

Tiffany: How did you prepare for the national pageant?

Courtney: I practiced talking to lots of people and I told them my introduction.

Tiffany: How did you get involved with NAM ?

Courtney: I got involved with NAM because a couple of my friends did and they told me I had to do it !!!

Tiffany: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Courtney: I want to be a teacher or a Pittsburgh Steelers Cheerleader. I like school so I think I would like to teach and I love to cheer and the Steelers are my favorite team.

Tiffany: What do you like to do for fun ?
Courtney: I like to play with my family and friends.

Tiffany: What activities are you involved in ?


Courtney: I'm involved in cheerleading, dance and gymnastics.

Tiffany: What is your best quality?

Courtney: I am determined. When I put my mind to something I am determined to learn it or do it.

Tiffany: How would your friends describe you ?

Courtney: My friends say I'm nice , funny and now some call me Miss America or Miss USA !

Tiffany: Where is your favorite place to shop?

Courtney: That would have to be Justice.

Tiffany: Finish this sentence. People would be surprised to know...

Courtney: That I'm a serious hula hooper, I have about 15 all different sizes and weights.

Tiffany: If you could have any three wishes what would they be ?

Courtney: First to be Miss America, second to star in my very own movie and third would be to become a professional gymnast.

Tiffany: If you could trade places with any one for a day who would it be?

Courtney: I would trade places with my friend Rebecca because she knows how to dance really good, she is smart and funny.

Tiffany: If I gave you a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?

Courtney: I would buy a Wii because I do not have one.


Tiffany: What is your favorite movie?

Courtney: "Another Cinderella Story"

Tiffany: What is your most prized possession?

Courtney: My stuffed dog that I sleep with every night, my friend Julia gave it to me and he is very special to me.

Tiffany: What is your favorite book?

Courtney: "Its all about me" because you write stuff about yourself and other people can read it.

Tiffany: Who is rolemodel?

Courtney: My mom because she is nice and smart.
Tiffany: If you could star in any TV show what would it be ?


Courtney: Hannah Montana !

Tiffany: What is the best advice you have ever received ?


Courtney: " Have fun, smile and be yourself!" It seems like everyone always says that to me and it makes me believe in myself.

Tiffany: What is your favorite subject in school ?
Courtney: My favorite subject is science because there are neat experiments we get to do.

Tiffany: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be ?

Courtney: I would eat steak salad for the rest of my life because there are so many yummy things in it. There is steak, french fries, cheese and hard boiled eggs.

Tiffany: What advice can you give to other girls that want to enter NAM?
Courtney: I would say do it !!! You will have fun and meet new friends !






Comments

Popular Posts