Featuring Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen!




It has been an amazing year being your 2018 Miss Wisconsin Preteen! I have been competing in National American Miss since I was six years old and it has played such a huge role in my life. During my reign I held many Beyond Limits Field Days for kids with disabilities, which I founded three years ago. I went to schools every month promoting my Kindness Campaign, raised money and created a Nami Walk team with my family, volunteered at the Run with Wolfes Walk, rang bells for the salvation army, donated gowns to the NICU at children’s hospital, and was featured in the World Class Princess Magazine.  Being a state queen is such an honor and I am blessed to have represented our beautiful state. As a titleholder, I love doing my part to help others. To all the girls competing, believe in yourself, you are amazing, make new friends, have a blast, never give up, and dream until your dreams come true!









Comments

Popular Posts