We are so proud of Miss Oregon Princess!


As my year comes to an end I still can't believe I was crowned National American Miss Oregon Princess. A goal of mine that I had been working so hard towards for two years. Since then I have been busy with parades, appearances, photo shoots and volunteering all while just enjoying my year with my amazing group of sister queens. 
This whole experince has been amazing, from preparing for nationals, to competing in Anaheim and making so many new friends from around the Nation, this has been an experince of a life time. 
From going out and feeding the homeless, to volunteering at the LWLC Labor Day Picnic to the Good and in the Hood Parade and supporting my sister queens platforms, queens sleep overs and photoshoots... WOW what a year!
This year has been an unforgettable year but I could not have done it without the support of all of my amazing family, from my little brother that sits thru countless hours of pageant preparation, to my mom, dad and grandma making it possible. 
To my successor, enjoy every minute of your reign because 365 days are not enough to enjoy all the amazing opportunities this crown will bring you. 

Love, Your 2017 National American Miss Oregon Princess
Khobi Carter





Comments

Popular Posts