We are so proud of Miss New Jersey Pre-Teen Cover Girl!


Being a State Cover Girl has been an amazing experience. I have been honored to be a part of the NAM family this year. It has been one of the best experiences of my life and I will remember it forever.
This year I ran a book drive and collected over 2000 books for Reach out and Read, I participated with a number of my NAM sisters in a photo shoot in Atlantic City, School supply giveaway, a sponsored walk for Leukemia, Memorial Day parade and Shop Sell Strut, a fashion show to raise money for Children with autism. I have worked with the local animal shelter volunteering and fostering dogs and kittens.
 I had the privilege to attend Nationals where I competed and picked up my National Cover Model title. Meeting so many Sister queens from across the country and competing with the best was a learning and growing experience and I made friends for a lifetime.
My favorite part of this year has been getting to know my NAMily and my fellow sister queens.

I wish you all the best of luck this year. Remember, You are all beautiful. Stay Confident and keep on Smiling.

Charlotte Olson
2017 Miss New Jersey Pre-Teen Cover Girl
2017-2018 Pre-Teen National Cover Model






Comments

Popular Posts