Featuring Miss Indiana Princess!


Wow what a year!  When I walked into registration a year ago I had BIG dreams of becoming Miss Indiana but I knew no matter what the outcome I was about to begin a weekend filled of fun and new friends.
While I was definitely surprised and excited to be crowned Miss Indiana Princess what I have loved the most is servicing my community, making new friends and spending time with my sister queens.
My sister queens and I cheered on participants at a cancer walk and we served dinner at the Ronald McDonald House.  I enjoyed collecting school supplies to send to the hurricane victims because I know school is very important and I wanted all of the kids to be able to get back to school as soon as possible.  It made me realize that even at a young age I can do big things!
Nationals were AMAZING and I love Disneyland!  I had a great week with my NAMily and got to meet so many more sister queens.  The entire week was filled with fun and laughter, which made me forget the hard work!
I am so blessed to have served as Miss Indiana over the last year, it has gone by so quickly.  I know that you all have worked very hard to get to state so no matter what, do your best and have a great time.  Make new friends and make amazing memories with you family. 
I wish you the best and always remember, sometimes you need to do what you are afraid to do!
Much Love, Mallory Lynne McCool








Comments

Popular Posts