Featuring Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen!


It is hard to describe my year as your 2016 Miss Texas Junior Pre-Teen, but one word would definitely be memorable! I started my year by appearing at the Grand Prairie Balloon Festival with my sister Queen Olivia. Our first of many adventures together!! Soon after I had a meet and greet with the North Richland Hills Mayor and City Council members, what an honor! Throughout my year I worked hard volunteering with my favorite organization, The Birthday Party Project which throws birthday parties for children at local homeless shelters. I loved being able to inform others of this amazing organization and having my sister queens volunteer and experience the JOY of serving others in our community. My favorite part of this year was by far NAM Nationals!!! I enjoyed all of the amazing rehearsals, meeting a new BFF Zoe from New York, spending a day at Disney, and of course the competition. I was honored to place top 5 in Spokesmodel and Actress and even top 10 in the country, WOW! As my year comes to an end I realize how very thankful I am to have had such an amazing year and can’t thank the National American Miss organization enough for these opportunities and my family for their love and support. 

 

Hugs and Kisses,

            Ella Pursley 






Comments

Popular Posts