Get to Know The 2016-2017 National All-American Miss Princess Addison Wells!




NAM: Tell us about yourself:
Addison: My name is Addison Grace Wells. I am seven years old and in the 3rd grade. I live in Powder Springs, GA. I have two older brothers and an awesome guinea pig named Newton.

NAM: What activities are you involved in?
Addison: I am a musical theater student and I also do ballet and tap. I am also in a math advancement program where I perform math two levels above my current school grade.

NAM: What are your plans for the future?
Addison: I would love to be a news announcer on Good Morning America.

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
Addison:My friends think I am very funny and friendly. I’m also known for giving lots of hugs.



NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
Addison:“A guinea pig lover who loves and cares for everyone.”

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Addison:To always smile, be sweet and be kind.

NAM: How did you prepare for the NAM National pageant?
Addison:With the help of my pageant coach I was able to polish up my interviewing and introduction skills. Also, I went to a gown shop and I chose a dress that I fell in love with.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Addison: I love to shop at Gymboree and Justice.



NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
Addison: I have truly grown a lot of confidence in pageantry.

NAM: What is your most prized possession?
Addison: My most prized possessions are my National crown and banner because of the special memories.

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
Addison: My favorite movie is “Sing.”

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
Addison: My favorite TV show is “K.C. Undercover.”



NAM: What is your book?
Addison: My favorite would be the “Dork Diaries” series.  

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Addison: My advice would be to always thank God, always be encouraging, always be humble and always smile.

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
Addison:I would be a famous actress.

NAM: What is your dream job?
Addison:My dream job is to be a news announcer on Good Morning America.



NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
Addison: I want to show other little girls that dreams do come true. I want other little girls to know that they are beautiful. I want to continue to raise my platform of service and continue to help serve in my community as well as the communities of others.

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
Addison: I hold an event called “Cupcakes for Firefighters,” where we take cupcakes and other foods to the local fire departments. I also serve at local food pantries and deliver food to families in need. I also assist with clothing drives.
NAM: What is your most embarrassing moment?

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
Addison: My favorite subject is writing. I love to create and write stories.

NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
Addison:I wish that I didn’t have a fear of swimming.  I wish that I could meet Robin Roberts in person. I wish that I could have a huge Barbie house.



NAM: What is your biggest fear?
Addison: My biggest fear would be falling off of a cliff.

NAM: Who is your role model?
Addison: My role model is my Mommy.

NAM: If you could go back in time to any historical event what would it be?
Addison: I would go back to 1969 when Neil Armstrong traveled to the moon.

NAM: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
Addison: I would have dinner with Jace Norman who plays “Kid Danger.”

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
Addison: I have grown so much confidence since competing.



NAM: How did you get started with NAM? How long have you been involved?
Addison: A family friend referred me to NAM. My first NAM competition was in July, 2016. Nationals was my second time competing and where I was crowned All-American Miss Princess!

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
Addison: My definition of a NAM Girl is confident, unique, friendly and strong.

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
Addison:I love Musical Theater and play dates with my friends.

NAM: What makes your state unique?
Addison: Georgia is unique because of the awesome peaches that we grow.





NAM: What is your favorite food?
Addison:My favorite food is spaghetti.

NAM: What makes you laugh?
Addison: Funny jokes make me laugh.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured your national title?
Addison: My first thought was, “Is this a dream?” But then in my head I heard my mommy saying, “No matter what, keep smiling.”

NAM: People would be surprised to know what about you?
Addison: People would be surprised to know that NAM Nationals was only my second time competing in any pageant system.







Comments

Popular Posts