Get to Know our National American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Justice Apodaca!



NAM: Tell us about yourself: 
Justice: My name is Justice Apodaca and I am 9 years old and I am an Army brat with two brothers Jordan 12 and Jude who is 3.

NAM: What activities are you involved in? 
Justice: I dance full time at Image studio of Dance. I love playing outside and with my American Girls Dolls.

NAM: What are your plans for the future? 
Justice: When I grow up I plan to attend college and be an attorney so I can make a lot of money and make the wrongs right.

NAM: How would your friends describe you? 
Justice: My friends would probable say I am Hilarious. I love having fun and just being a kid.

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you? 
Justice: Just be yourself and everything happens for a reason.



NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received? 
Justice: The best advice I have been given would be for me to be myself no matter what.

NAM: How did you prepare for the NAM National pageant?
Justice: I have been involved in pageantry since I was a toddler. To prepare for NAM I worked with an interview coach who helped me to be natural when talking to adults and not to hesitate on my answers there is no correct answer.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop? 
Justice: My favorite store is Justice. Cause it’s my name. lol!

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
Justice:  Pageants have taught me how to be confident and helped me meet a lot of friends from all over the world that I will have forever.

NAM: What is your most prized possession? 
Justice:My most prized possession is my family everything else is replaceable.

NAM: What is your favorite movie? 
Justice: Favorite movie is Pitch Perfect, cracks me up.


NAM: What is your favorite TV show?  
Justice: My favorite tv show is Jesse because its funny.

NAM: What is your book?
Justice:Whatever after and bad hair day.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls? 
Justice: Just be yourself! Don’t change who you are because you think that is what someone wants. Enjoy it while it lasts.

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be? 
Justice: I would love to be a famous singer.

NAM: What is your dream job?
Justice: To be a Supreme court Justice and make the wrongs right.

NAM: How do you plan to use your title? 
Justice: I am going to use my title to inspire other kids like me that anything is possible.


NAM: How do you volunteer in your community? 
Justice: I volunteer at my school and at events in my town. I am planning to do a lot more this year even though I am only 9.

NAM: What is your most embarrassing moment? 
Justice: When I was peed my pants on stage at a pageant when I was four years old, I thought I could hold it.

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school? 
Justice: Math because its challenging.

NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for? 
Justice: The first would be to stay with my family forever. Second would be to travel the world and third would be to win the power ball so my parents don’t have to work anymore.

NAM: What is your biggest fear? 
Justice: My biggest fear is losing my family.


NAM: What is the biggest misconception about your generation? 
Justice: That we are all spoiled and don’t have goals.

NAM: Who is your role model? 
Justice: My role model in life are my parents because they have always been there for me.

NAM: If you could go back in time to any historical event what would it be? 
Justice: I wouldn’t go back in time because everything has led me to where I am now.

NAM: Who is to most influential person in the world?
Justice: God, because he is always in control.

NAM: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
Justice:  I would love to have dinner with Jesse from the tv show because she is super funny and I think she would be fun to hang out with.

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
Justice: My favorite part is getting to be on stage with my dad. I am so proud of him.


NAM: How did you get started with NAM?
Justice: My friend told me about NAM three years ago.

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl? 
Justice: A girl who is real not fake, with dreams of making a difference.

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?  
Justice: Ride my hover board and having sleepovers with my girlfriends.

NAM: What makes your state unique? I
Justice: I am unique because there is no one in the world like me. I am girly but still strong.

NAM: What is your favorite food? 
Justice: Japanese food, I love to watch them cook it in front of me.



NAM: What makes you laugh? 
Justice: My dad makes me laugh because he is goofy.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured your national title?
Justice:  I won, I won, Oh my gosh, I did it! I am still shocked every day and grateful.

NAM: People would be surprised to know what about you?
Justice:  I have lived overseas and I arm wrestle boys at school and win.





Comments

Popular Posts