Get To Know The 2015-2016 National American Miss Princess Ella Wallenfang!






NAM: Tell us about yourself:  
ELLA:  My name is Ella Margaret Wallenfang.  I am from Appleton, Wisconsin and I am 6 years old in first grade.  I am the middle sister of 3 girls.  My older sister Allie is 12 and my little sister Nora is 2.  I enjoy competitive all-star cheerleading at Green Bay Elite and also competitive figure skating with The Valley Figure Skating Club.  When I am not at cheer or skating I spend my free time coloring, drawing and making art projects.  I also enjoy volunteering at Homeless Connections and various events around my community. 



NAM: What activities are you involved in?
ELLA: Competitive all-star cheerleading, figure skating, modeling for print and commercials through a local agency.

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
ELLA:  My friends would describe me as funny and helpful.

NAM: How did you prepare for the NAM National pageant?
ELLA:  I did some lessons with my cheer coach Jordan and practiced at home with my Mom and sister Allie.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
ELLA:  My favorite place to shop is Claire’s because I love accessories.

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
ELLA:  My favorite movie is Frozen of course!!



NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
ELLA:  My favorite TV show is Liv and Maddie because they live in Wisconsin.

NAM: What is your favorite book?
ELLA:  My favorite books are the Pigeon Series by Mo Willems because I think they are so funny.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls? 
ELLA: Be yourself and don’t be over coached!  Be you and let your personality shine through. That is what NAM is all about.

NAM: What is your dream job?
ELLA: When I grow up I want to become an art teacher because I love doing anything that has to do with art.

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community? 
ELLA: I volunteer in my community at Homeless Connections serving snacks and helping with other activities at the shelter.  I also have volunteered at different local events in my community.  I really enjoyed ringing the bell for the Salvation Army during the holidays.



NAM: What is your most embarrassing moment?
ELLA:  I would have to say my most embarrassing moment was falling off the stage during the National production routine.  Luckily I was able to get myself back up onstage!!

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
ELLA:  My favorite subject in school is Science is because I love to do experiments.

NAM:  If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
ELLA:  If I had three wishes I would wish that kids would not get sick from cancer and that all kids would have a home to live in.  I would also wish to sing like Elsa.

NAM: What is your biggest fear?
ELLA:  I am afraid of sharks and alligators

NAM: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
ELLA:  If I could have dinner with anyone it would be Olaf from Frozen because he is so funny and would keep me laughing.



NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
ELLA:  I love so many things about National American Miss but I would have to say my favorite part is all of the girls I have been able to meet from all over the country and the friendships I have gained.

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
ELLA:  A NAM girl is just a girl like you and me! She is someone who is confident and is a role model to other girls.  

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
ELLA:  What I like to do for fun is play with my sisters.  We love making up my own cheer routines and making food with my easy bake oven.  I also love doing arts and crafts!!

NAM: What makes your state unique?
ELLA:  Something that makes my state unique is that Wisconsin is known for its cheese and we are called “Cheeseheads”.



NAM: What is your favorite food?
ELLA:  My favorite food is strawberries.  I love that they are so juicy and sweet.

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured your national title?
ELLA:  I was so surprised when I won the national title.  I remember being so excited to see the reactions of my family and my coach Jordan.

NAM: People would be surprised to know what about you?
ELLA:  I like to watch old Pee Wee Herman episodes on Netflix and do a great Pee Wee impression!!


NAM: How did you get started with NAM? How long have you been involved?
ELLA:  I started competing in NAM when my cheer coach encouraged me to attend my state pageant.  State was my first pageant ever and I not only won my state title, but I am so lucky to have won the national title as well.  I am so happy that my coach introduced me to NAM because I have had these amazing experiences.  I have made so many friends, gained confidence and can speak in front of people without being nervous.



Ella Wallenfang The 2015-2016 National American Miss Princess! 

Comments

Popular Posts