Meet The 2014-2015 National American Miss Teen Danielle Fisher!


Check Out the first official interview as The 14-15 National American Miss Teen! 


NAM: Tell us about yourself:
Danielle: I am 19 years old, I am a freshman at Chandler Gilbert College, I have been a dancer all my life and one want to open up my own dancer studio for the deaf and hard of hearing.

NAM: What activities are you involved in?
Danielle: I participate in the dance program at my college.

NAM: What are your plans for the future?
Danielle: To attend Arizona State University and become a double major in business and deaf studies with a minor in dance, then later open up my own studio.

NAM: How would your friends describe you?
Danielle: I am the outgoing one. I am always laughing, joking around and always smiling.

NAM: What motto or quote best describes you?
Danielle:  “All that matter is how you see yourself”. This quote I live by because I am the girl that doesn’t let anyone dull her sunshine, bring her down and tell me I can’t do something because all that matters is how I see myself.

Danielle during the NAM talent competition. 

NAM: What is the best advice you have ever received?
Danielle: My parents always have told me, know where you stand and by this means always know who you are and never lose that.

NAM: How did you prepare for the NAM National pageant?  
Danielle: I started by going on youtube and watching previous moments and competitions to get me pumped!! As well as constant amounts of hours practicing my personal introduction, making sure my gown fits well and I could walk in it properly along with polishing my interview skills.

NAM: Where is your favorite place to shop?
Danielle: My top three are definitely Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, and Pacsun.

NAM: How have pageants shaped your life?
Danielle: National American Miss has been the only pageant I have participated in and the way it has shaped my life is amazing. When I started with this system I was shy, awkward and just very un-social, but with the help of NAM’s motto I have developed communication skills, confidence, and personality to get up and do anything I dream of.
                                                                                                    
NAM: What is your most prized possession?
Danielle: I still have my baby blanket from when I was six years old and I sleep with it every night. I don’t think I could ever let that thing go!

Volunteering through out her community!

NAM: What is your favorite movie?
Danielle: The Wizard of Oz, when I was a little girl I always loved Dorothy’s ruby red shoes and even got me a pair of my own! I’ve been hooked on the movie ever since.

NAM: What is your favorite TV show?
Danielle: I do not watch much TV, and I can never keep up with them.

NAM: What is your favorite book?
Danielle: “A child called it”, it is such a powerful book based on a true story of a young boy who shared his experiences of being abused all his life.

NAM: What advice do you have for future NAM girls?
Danielle: Do not ever give up on your lifelong dream, because big things come to those who wait. Have fun with whatever you do, enjoy it and embrace it! You are bound to be successful when you are least expecting it.

NAM: If you could be famous for anything what would it be?
Danielle: Eating a whole tub of nutella in a day with a spoon. My addiction is real….

Opening Number!

NAM: What is your dream job?
Danielle: Having my own dance studio, being a teacher and teaching deaf and hearing impaired girls.

NAM: How do you plan to use your title?
Danielle: I plan to give my time and give back. My purpose is my time, as well as speaking about my passion and getting my word out. Not only will I make a difference, I will represent NAM and everything that it stands for.

NAM: How do you volunteer in your community?
Danielle: I volunteer with Feed My Starving Children, Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity and many other nonprofit organizations giving my time and making a difference in the lives of others.

NAM: What is your most embarrassing moment?
Danielle: It was definitely falling onto my bottom during a rehearsal for nationals in the ballroom. Although most of the girls I became bffs with and they laughed with me.

NAM: What is your favorite subject in school?
Danielle: American Sign Language, I love learning new signs everyday and understanding about their culture.

Family!

NAM: If you had three wishes what would you wish for?  
Danielle: To live in California with Channing Tatum, be Miss America for one whole day, and have a life time supply of strawberries and Nutella.

NAM: What is the biggest misconception about your generation? 
Danielle: The use of social media and the negativity behind it.

NAM: Who is your rolemodel?  
Danielle: One of my best friends Kelly Seiberlich, I have looked up to this girl since the day I met her and she never fails to be there for me and make sure I have everything I need.

NAM: If you could go back in time to any historical event what would it be?
Danielle: The Titanic. I am fascinated by the era and the story.


NAM: Who is to most influential person in the world?
Danielle: My coach, Elizabeth McGlynn, she has taught me so many things I will use for the rest of my life and also has given me the best advice to live by.

Danielle is an award winning dancer! 

NAM: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?  
Danielle: Miss Deaf America 2014.   She is my age and we both know sign language as well as pageants.

NAM: What is your favorite part about National American Miss?
Danielle: The opening number on finals night! I always love seeing my family in audience and shaking it!

NAM: How did you get started with NAM?  And how long have you been involved?
Danielle: I received letters and flyers in the mail about this system for years but never got around to it till one year my mom and I said lets just check it out; I went to an open call and met so many girls, the staff and even some of the national title holders. I competed in 2010 and from then on I was hooked!

NAM: What is your definition of a NAM girl?
Danielle: The girl who is the most fun, making friends with everyone and being positive about every situation! As well as being confident with who she is and being a role model for girls of all ages.

NAM: What do you like to do for fun?
Danielle: I enjoy going to the lake and water skiing as well as cliff jumping during the summer and during the winter I love to snowboard.

Walking the NAM National Satge!

NAM: What makes your state unique? 
Danielle: The great climate…I can Snowboard in the mountains then go to the lake boating followed by going to the sand dunes and riding…all in the same week!

NAM: What is your favorite food?
Danielle: I love Sushi and bacon!

NAM: What makes you laugh?  
Danielle: Anyone else’s laugh, if someone has a contagious laugh, chances are I will be laughing!

NAM: What was your first thought you had when you captured your national title?  
Danielle: Am I dreaming? Did they really not call my state as the first runner up? Oh my gosh…. Then I couldn’t stop crying! Because my dream has been to win a national title and it finally happened.

NAM: People would be surprised to know what about you? 
Danielle: I took Marine Biology my Junior year in High School and loved it!  I was the only girl to dissect a shark and earn an A in the Class!

Having a blast! 

Danielle Fisher The 2014-2015 National American Miss Teen!

Watch Danielle's Crowning Moment! 

Comments

Popular Posts