What is NAM Nationals All About...


The 2014 NAM National Pageant has came to a close and girls from all over the nation have returned home. Check out these amazing testimonies from girls that brought home a whole lot more than crowns, banners and trophies! 



"I still have to keep reminding myself that it's over. After eleven years of competing on the National American Miss stage, today was the last time I would ever be up there as a contestant. An amazing chapter of my life has ended making today very bittersweet. I am flying home as the National Spokesmodel title holder, 1st runner up in National Academic Achievement and Actress competitions, 2nd runner up in National Photogenic and finally FIFTH IN THE NATION as a Miss delegate. This system has given me so much in over a decade of competitions. It taught me confidence, poise, and led me to the greatest gift of all, realizing my future career goals. I am beyond grateful for this and especially for all the friendships I've gained throughout these amazing years. I may be done competing but NAM will stay with me for the rest of my life, and for that, I am so thankful." Alexandra Lowry, 2014 Miss Texas 


"So beyond blessed to have had the opportunity to represent Ohio in California! Had so much fun this past week & wouldn't change it for the world. Can't wait to see all the good these girls do in the future!" Brooke Fraley, 2014 Miss Ohio Teen

"No crown or banner could ever compare to the amazing friendship I have gained through National American Miss. This girl and her family mean the absolute world to me. In tears that my best friend lives so far away but have so much comfort in knowing whenever the next time we see each other, we will be able to pick up right where we left off." Phoebe Yankowski, 2013-2014 National All-American Miss Teen


 "Well as I hang up my competition banner and put my last NAM contestant number in my crown box I cannot begin to thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes and the National American Miss staff, choreographers and queens enough for making my time here at nationals a time I will truly never forget. I have been to Cali multiple times and this was by far the best time I had here! I am blessed and humbled by this opportunity to represent NJ on the national stage for one last time. You know what they say, old queens never die... "Samantha Mazza, 2014 Miss New Jersey

Stay tuned for more awesome testimonies! 

Comments

Popular Posts