Meet The 2013-2014 National All-American Miss Jr. Teen Jireh Gerry!

The Crowning Moment! 

I’m Jireh Gerry. I am 14 years old. I love dancing, acting, singing, hanging out with friends. My favorite color is Blue and Favorite animal is a Koala. I love taking on new challenges and setting goals. I also love making new friends and giving advice. When I grow up I would love to continue my career as a professional actress, but on the big screen. I also aspire to become an obstetrician because I would love nothing more than to bring life into this world. I love having fun, but then again what girl doesn’t?

Volunteering at a local nursing home!
Tiffany: How did you get involved in National American Miss? 
   Jireh: My first encounter with National American Miss was when I received a letter in the mail asking me to come down and audition for the pageant. The National American Miss Florida pageant was my first pageant EVER! I placed as 2nd runner up. So this was my first time going to Nationals. I had so much fun and I’m so glad I decided to open that letter in the mail!

Tiffany: How did you prepare for the National Pageant? 
Jireh: Well every day I practiced all of my optional contest, after that I would practice My formal wear walk, then I said my personal introduction about a 100 times well maybe not a hundred times but it sure felt like that! Finally I would go over interview questions. That is how I prepared myself for the National Pageant.

Tiffany:  What is the best advice you have ever received? 
Jireh: The best advice I ever received was from my mom she said, “It’s not how you wear the outfit it’s the attitude you wear it with.”

Tiffany: What quote, motto, or scripture best describes you? 
Jireh: “Nothing is Impossible the word Impossible itself says I’m possible.” –Audrey Hepburn

Walking the stage as The 2013-2014 National All-American Miss Jr.Teen!

Tiffany: What are your plans for the future?
Jireh:  I want to travel all around the country speaking to girls about being confident also continue my career as a professional actress and being the best National Queen that I can be.
Tiffany: What activities are you involved in? 
Jireh: Right now I am involved in a number things. Ballet, Acting in California, Singing, and Volunteering.  

Tiffany:  What do you like to do for fun? 
   Jireh: I love to hang out with my friends, Go shopping, I really love Volunteering, and Singing also Dancing and of course Acting.

   Tiffany:  What is one item you can’t live without? 
Jireh:One item I can’t live without would have to be My bible.

Tiffany:  Who is your rolemodel?  
Jireh: My mother and my Grandmother.


Having fun at the national pageant!

Tiffany: What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you? 
   Jireh: The funniest thing that has ever happened to me would have to be when my phone fell in the toilet. It was a very sad day for my phone and me, but looking back it’s really funny.

Tiffany: If you had three wishes what would you wish for? 
Jireh: If I had three wishes I would wish for unlimited wishes.

Tiffany: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? 
    Jireh: If I could go anywhere in the world I would really love to go to Paris. I think it’s so beautiful there and I would love to see the Eifel Tower.

Tiffany:What is your definition of a NAM girl? 
      Jireh: My definition of a NAM girl is someone who is Confident, loves to be around people, and glows on the inside and out.

 TiffanyIf you were stranded on a deserted island what three things could you not live without?  
Jireh: If I were stranded on an island I would take Hair Products, Water, and Food.

Moments after winning National All-American Miss Jr Teen! 

Tiffany: What is your most prized possession? 
Jireh: My friends and family are my most prizes possession.

Tiffany: How would your friends describe you? 
Jireh: They would say I'm funny, goofy, personable, relatable, and easy to talk to.

Tiffany: How are you making a difference in your community?
     Jireh: I gave actually started a campaign called "Stay Gorgeous". This campaign was made to promote self-confidence in girls and tell them that it’s the inside that makes you a beautiful person. So I travel to different schools in Jacksonville, Florida speaking to the girls. Also I am making a difference in my community by volunteering regularly.

Tiffany: If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be and why? 
Jireh: If I could go back in time and meet one person it would have to be Rosa Parks because I would learn so much from her and walk away a wiser person.

     Tiffany: If you could be famous for something, what would you want to be famous for? 
Jireh:  I would like to be famous for is acting. It’s always been a dream of mine to be and actress.   


  Top 10 at the national pageant!

  Tiffany:  Where is your favorite place to shop?
Jireh: One of my favorite places to shop is Forever 21 because there is such a big selection of stuff and you never get tired of going there
.
Tiffany: Who is the most influential person in the world now?
Jireh: I think the most influential person in the world right now is out President.

 Tiffany:Who or what inspires you most? 
Jireh:The person that inspires me the most is Rosa Parks because she was so brave and confident.

  Tiffany: What have you learned about yourself since competing in pageants?  
Jireh: I have learned that I’m very confident and I am very personable. Also that I love making new friends and helping others.

Tiffany:What is your definition of success?
Jireh: My definition of success is achieving your goals to the best of your abilities.

Making a difference! 

 Tiffany: What advice do you have for future NAM girls? 
Jireh: When you go on stage be confident. Confidence is the best accessory a girl can I have. Also don’t be nervous. If you can’t look the judges straight in the eyes look at their forehead. Also when you are saying your Personal Introduction be personable, connect with the judges actually talk to them.

  Tiffany:What things do you hope to accomplish during your year of service? 
Jireh:Traveling to at least 7 schools Encouraging girls to be more confident. Also going to at least 5 State Pageants.


Tiffany:What would you like to be doing 10 years from now? 
Jireh: In a feature film with A-List Actors.

Tiffany: What is the biggest misconception about your generation? 
Jireh: Adults have this common misconception about teenagers being too laidback. They tend to think we don't take enough initiative to prepare ourselves for the future. This is not true in most cases. Many teenagers I know go that extra mile to achieve things they are determined to achieve. Of course, as teenagers, we like to enjoy our free time by going out or doing things we like. That does not mean we aren't serious about what we put our mind to. Every National Queen has worked so hard to achieve their goals which proves my point.

Encouraging future leaders!
Jireh Gerry The 2012-2013 National All-American Miss Jr. Teen! 

Comments

Popular Posts