It has been an Amazing Year for our Miss Florida Junior Teen Megan Emling!




CONGRATULATIONS!! Your great accomplishments and your positive attitude have gotten you to this exciting point to be chosen as a State Finalist! Feel proud of yourself….. You’re amazing! Being a NAM queen has given me the confidence and drive to really focus on helping others. I had the exciting opportunity (Thank you Mrs. Risalvato) to meet our governor with some of my sister queens. Last year, as a 15 year old, I started my own charity to provide the basics of food, health, shelter, friendship, and love. Working through my charity, I was able to be a part of raising half a million dollars for cancer research. As a diabetic, I also had the opportunity to be involved in Type 1 Diabetes Research with Nemours Children’s Hospital and I participated in 5k’s to raise money for diabetes research. I volunteered at a local Alzheimer’s home and put on a fashion show where the models were the patients! I also had the opportunity to work with other pageant queens helping abused children enjoy being a Princess for the day at The Princess Ball for Harbor House. I also collected  interview suits for Dress For Success. This year has been a blessing because I was able helps others. My wish for you is to have a fun weekend making new friends! Whether you take home the crown or not, I know you will continue to shine and be the best YOU can be!! ENJOY THIS WEEKEND!

autographs!

Meeting Public Officials!
Volunteering! 





Comments

Popular Posts