It's a Top 5 Finish for Miss Texas Princess Jasmine Kuruvilla!



It has been an exciting year for the adorable Miss Texas Princess! Check out what she has to say about her year! 


Hello Everyone!
Since June 9, 2012 I have been blessed to represent our great state as Miss Texas Princess.  It has been an experience I will never forget.  NAM has taught me so much about confidence, hard work, and true beauty.  Everyone here at NAM believes in beauty that starts from the inside and I love that!  
My year as Miss Texas has been unforgettable!  I have met amazing girls from our great state and great nation.   We really are the melting pot of the world!  It has been an honor to wear my crown and banner at all the charity events I have taken part in such as Park Manor Nursing Home, Star of Hope Shelters, and St. Lawrence charities.  I also had a blast riding in my first parade.  Nationals and Disneyland were a dream come true.  I will cherish those memories, and icing on the cake…I won third runner up at nationals.  These experiences will no doubt shape my future and remind me of what is truly important in life.
To Ms. Kathleen, Mr. Steve, Ms. Lakishia, Ms. Tiffany, all the choreographers, and everyone who works so hard at the National office…THANK YOU!  What you have given my sisters and I are life-long lessons that we will never forget!
I would not be here today without the faith, love and support of my parents, sisters, family and friends.  I love each of you so much!
To every princess here this weekend I wish you the best of luck!  Be yourself and have fun.  I wanted to end with a line from  Britt Nicole’s song “Gold”.
“So hold your head up high, it’s your time to shine.
 From the inside out it shows, you’re worth more than gold.
Love, 
Jasmine 

Jasmine with NAM National Director Kathleen Mayes after placing in the top 5 at the National pageant.

Texas Girls at Nationals in California!

Making an appearance with her sisters!

Representing NAM in a parade.

Volunteering with sister queen Megan!


Comments

Popular Posts