Take a look at The 2010 National American Miss New York Jr. PreTeen



Hi Girls,

I’m so excited to meet each and every one of you and share with you my incredible year!!

After being crowned your 2010 National American Miss Junior Pre Teen, I was off to Nationals!!  We spent a magical day at Disneyland, Toured Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.   I established new friendships that will last me a lifetime.

In January 2011, I was invited to attend the Miss America Pageant in Las Vegas and join the National Queens and State Queens for a NAM photo shoot. It was an experience that I will never forget!!

During my reign, I made countless appearances at various events.  Raised funds at the AIDS walk, Making Strides for Breast Cancer and for my schools arts program. I found my cultural roots and participated at the Puerto Rican Day Parade and saluted our heroes at the Veterans Day Parade.

We’ll have lots of fun this pageant weekend. Even though I’m going to crown one special girl this weekend, always remember that we are ALL special and you should be very proud of yourself.  Follow your dreams and never give up.

I would like to thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes and the entire NAM staff - This organization truly inspires young women to find their best selves.  I appreciate all of the support you have given to me. Also would like to thank my family, sponsors and friends who helped me reach where I am today. 

Now girls, lets get ready to have some fun and good luck!

Love

Faith Perez
2010-2011 National American Miss Junior Pre-Teen







Comments

Popular Posts