National American Miss Oregon Teen Brittany Thomas!


NAM girls truly amaze me!!! Check this out...National American Miss Oregon, Brittany Thomas, is shaving her head to support the fight for cancer. Here is the message I received from her this morning:

"I've answered the call to be a hero! I'm having my head shaved to stand in solidarity with kids fighting cancer, but more importantly, to raise money to find cures.
Please support me with a donation to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This volunteer-driven charity funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government.

Click the link below, "like", then follow the instructions to donate.

Or join the few brave people already signed up and sign up to be a shavee!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Oregon-Teen-2010-is-Shaving-her-head/127096154028706

People keep asking me why dont you just give money, or volunteer with St. Baldricks.. why shave your head...Anybody can donate a few dollars or donate their time, but I truly believe it takes a strong, confident, determined person to shave their head for a cause!


Want to become a shavee. Go to www.stbaldricks.com now!"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts